Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Notorious

This weekend, my sister and I rented Notorious, the Biggie Smalls biopic. 3 stars. But it had me reminiscing and wondering, "What if...," and feeling shafted that I didn't enjoy his music more when he was alive and angry that he only recorded two albums, was only alive for the release of one, and was basically a child when he died (24 year old are only kind of adults...).

So here are some of my favorite videos and songs.

Watch more Ready to Die videos on AOL Video



But why were there swimming pools in all of the rap videos from the 90s? Huh? Hype Williams, if you're out there, holla at me on that one. And big ups to Resurrection ;o)



I couldn't WAIT to be old enough to go to parties like these!



And like this. But that girl was BUSTED. "TRUE!" Never understood that one.




And poor Lil Kim, looking like Miss Piggy. And let's be really real; Puff wouldn't have been who he is without BIG, jumping around in all the videos. I remember coming home from school to see this video premiere! Let's hear it for the old MTV...

No comments:

Post a Comment