Friday, March 13, 2009

::Sigh::


I don't even have to explain why this is a sigh-worthy moment. When Sexting Goes Bad (sex texting, my friend. All the cool kids are doing it, just not on government issued two-ways and blackberries). Just read a few and you will be sighing right along with me. BUT, you won't be able to pull yourself away. Seriously. Six thousand new sexts were released on Monday. This is some hilarious stuff (but then you remember that real people and real lives and real families are involved, and then it's a little sad).

We all have a friend like Christine and a friend like Kwame (I'm not naming names), just not to this extreme! SMH and LMAO all at the same time.

Note to her friends, though: You KNOW your girl was getting played. And I just can't believe no one stopped her, because I also can't believe that not one of you knew it was going down. I mean, really, come on. She really really REALLY played herself with some of these, hitting us with the, "I love you so much my heart will explode if I don't catch a glimpse of you and if I can't have you now then I'll have you in eternity, where our hearts and bodies become one" BS. And then he hits her back with the, "Yeah. I want that THAIYAA." (sidenote: I can't wait to figure out what that actually means. I know to what it refers, but I want to know what it means. Don't let me meet Kwame, because I'm asking).

If no one comes out with a play or dramatic reading of these texts, I will. I can't wait until the bound copy of all of the texts (without the redaction except when protecting the names of the innocent and children) become available. Talk about a summer reading list!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the un-redacted ones at http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/18852449/detail.html ?

    I can't figure out WTF THAIYAA means either. I stumbled upon this Sigh blog searching for it.

    ReplyDelete